Sweet New Zealand is monthly event created by Alessandra Zecchini for a way for Kiwi food bloggers to share their yummy sweet treats and recipes. It also helps us get to know each other better and learn some new and exciting sweet recipes. You can check out the previous months recipe round-ups here.
Basically how it works is you email the host (which is me this month) with a blog post and recipe you would like to share and I will post all of them at the end of the month.
If you are a Kiwi food blogger (whether you live in New Zealand or not) or a food blogger who lives in New Zealand why not send me through an entry?
- Sweet New Zealand is open to all food bloggers living in New Zealand (even if you are not a Kiwi) as well as all Kiwi food bloggers who live overseas.
- You can enter with anything sweet, cakes, cookies, desserts, even drinks.
- You can submit as many entries as you like and they don't have to be new blog posts.
- Your entry must contain the phrase Sweet New Zealand and have the Sweet New Zealand badge (you can save the one below).
- Your entry must link to the host (me!) and to this post. If you're submitting an old post remember to update it with the phrase, badge and links.
How do I submit an entry?
Email lydiabakes(at)gmail(dot)com before the 29th of December with:
- Your name
- Your blog name
- A link to your blog
- A link to the blog post you're entering
- A photo from the post
- The name of the recipe and a brief description
I'm so looking forward to seeing all the entries, until then have a wonderful December enjoy the Christmas music, decorations, wrapping and gift buying, I know I will!